Wednesday, March 3

But Wait! There's More!

Today's your lucky day folks, because we're throwing in, for your reading pleasure, a BONUS blogger for FREE! Yay! I'm finally joining the party! Here's a little bit about myself and my interests.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a darling girl was born. Just kidding! Here's a quicker version:

1. I love pretty much any right-brained activity. Singing, acting, dancing, reading, writing, creating messes. Happily, my job as a storyteller at the local library encompasses all those things!

2. My friends frequently mock me for singing into their voice mail or dancing around, making my own sound effects, and using different voices when I talk. The sad part is that I don't even realize I'm doing it.

2. I have four kids ranging from 7.5 to 9 months. All but one are girls. The poor boy is frequently dragged into playing Fairy Tea Party or Hannah Montana. Luckily, he's a good sport, but he's always excited to do something ultra manly like taking out the garbage with daddy.

But that's not all folks!

3. She slices! She dices! I love to cook. I think it's fun to play with flavors to create something delicious. Although things don't always come out great... just ask my kids! Oh, and don't ask me to clean up after myself! (Ha! If I didn't clean it up then I'd live in a mountain of dishes!)

4. I have very little talent/patience for sewing. I used to work a swap with Shauna, she'd sew the costumes and I'd cook her dinner. It was a happy symbiotic relationship since she hates cooking!

5. I am a bookaholic. I can't handle being without something to read. If I have to, I will read cereal boxes and public safety posters. I get more worked up about visiting authors than about any actors or rock stars. Some of my all-time favorites include Jane Eyre, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hunger Games, Beauty, Pride and Prejudice, The Lord of the Rings, Gone With the Wind, Rebecca, and lots more!


So, that's me! What about you?
Tell me 3 things that you like about yourself!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I like my ears, I like my creativity, and I ...Squirrel! ...sorry... like my crazy family!

Jenni Elyse said...

I like to read, crochet, and go to school. Right now, as you know, I only have time to go to school. ;)

Cranberryfries said...

fabulous darling. Simply fabulous.
Here's 3 things: I'm a happy person, I love reading, I really enjoy girls nights out.